Thursday, February 18

Update on Bailee.

So two weeks ago at my appointment I was suppose to get an ultrasound(just to check the heart...there is nothing wrong, but they thought something was wrong with Brynadee's heart so he was wanting to double check). Anyway, so come to find out I had almost too much amniotic fluid....normal amounts are between 5-25 and I had 23...well not a big deal right.
Well I went back this week for my appointment and had to get another ultrasound to check the fluid AND of course it couldn't have just stayed the same. My fluid levels are now at 30. So of course they can't figure out why I have so much fluid because everything with baby is just fine.
So I now have to go and get stress tested every week and an utlrasound at every appointment. They told me it is okay though just look at all the weight I would loose when I had the baby because of the fluid, but it is really sad when some of your MATERNITY shirts don't even cover your belly because it is soo BIG!!! But I guess I can't complain Bailee is healthy as a horse!! She is scheduled to come on March 29th!! 5 weeks and 3 days to go, but who is counting!

4 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

I am glad Bailee is okay. Cant wait to see the cute little girl.

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going good for you and baby! Hope things continue to go well. Gotta love how the maternity shirts never fit the same the second time as they did the first :). 5 weeks is coming up! So excited for you guys! Are they going to induce you?

Courtney & Cameron said...

I'm really glad everything is okay. I'm so excited for you to have Bailee she's going to be so cute!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

oh my i am sure that kind of makes ya nervous... Glad to hear you are both doing great! good luck with it all! hey if you guys ever come to PC come visit me! I know its on the way down little missy! I want to see your little girl... and your cute belly!