Monday, May 4

Work, Work, Work!!!

So for two weeks starting last friday night Weston is on night schedule for the outage at work.(power plant) He leaves at 6 P.M. and gets home at 8 A.M. then drops everything and crawls(literally) into bed. Then all day I have to try and keep Brynadee quiet. That is a joke.
He wakes up anywhere from 3-4 eats, plays with brynadee for a minute then starts all over. I really am SO GRATEFUL for Weston working and supporting us so I can stay home with Brynadee, but this sucks!!! Thank goodness it is for only 2 weeks!!!

8 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

That sucks way bad!! Luckily it is for just a couple of weeks. When I get back to town we will have to hang out since we both will be husbandless. TTYL

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

Oh I'm sorry that does suck! Your so lucky you can stay home though!

Nicole Hacking said...

Hey Kelli, i am so glad you found my blog... brynadee is beautiful! We are getting married Aug. 15th, im super excited!

The Nybergs said...

Yeah I feel ya on this one. At least Derek is on days! It will be over before you know it!

Mike and Michelle said...

Hey Kelli! I'm so glad you found me! I didn't know you had a little girl! She's adorable! It's good to hear from you, keep those posts coming!

ALL ABOUT US said...

Oh kell nights shifts are SO horrible brigham did them when I had slade it was SO hard trying to keep 2 kids quiet especially a newborn thank goodness it is only for 2 weeks though!

Tim and Jacquelyn Hawkins said...

Hey I'm glad you found my blog..It's fun to see what other people are up to. Your little girl is a cutie.

Sophie and TJ said...

I just wanted to say your family is so cute and you are looking fantastic!!!