Monday, May 25

What crappy weather this weekend!!

Brynadee, Kayden, and Cloey
Brynadee tuckered out from the LONG weekend.

The Deets Family

For Memorial Weekend Weston's brother, Scott, and his family came to visit from St. George. We were hopefully going to do a little four-wheeling and BBQing outside and just having a good weekend. We still had a good weekend but it was just a bummer that we had to stay inside the whole time and watch it rain. We did a family photo, that will be current for about 3 more months and played a lot of card games. The kids got to play together and it was a pretty good weekend considering the weather.

2 comments:

Summerhays Family said...

I can't beleive how cute she is! I can't wait to see her in person someday!

Jace and Whitney said...

Oh my gosh she is adorable and so chubby! I wrote my blog address wrong.(I was in a hurry!)I thought this would be the easiest way for you to find my blog!!