Monday, March 23

Teeth!!

Well Brynadee finally got her first tooth and man she has been a bear!!! I wished she would just get all her teeth at the same time, I don't know if I can take her being so mean all the time. She hasn't been sleeping well either and that is killing me!! I don't know what I would have done if she didn't sleep through the night. She slept through the night when she was 6 weeks old and I don't know how moms do it when their kids don't sleep!! If anyone has any good ideas for teething just let me know.

4 comments:

Jillian said...

Glad to see you have a blog, they are so much fun. Sorry to hear about your teething trouble, I don't have much advice, cause of course Lexie isn't there yet, but I would try getting her some teething tablets from walmart, they just dissolve in her mouth and some motrin before she goes to bed, hopefully that might help you to get some sleep too!

The Hoopes Family said...

My advice is just hold on and bare it!!! LOL My neighbor suggested to me that when you kind of see the tooth coming put some of the ora-jel for babies on it and then rub it with the back side of a spoon and push it through....I know sounds a little rough but I never pushed Avi's through it just seemed to help move the process along.

Veronica and TJ said...

Hey!!! I just found your blog so I thought I would say hi. Brynadee is super cute:) You have such a cute family.

ALL ABOUT US said...

I love the teething tablets they work wonders for me! Also alternate Tylenol and Ibuprofen. Also I try the baby ora gel to cuz Zoey hated the tablets. And would rub it on all the time it seems to help also. GOOD LUCK