Tuesday, March 10

Brynadee's First Jazz Game!!



We took Brynadee to her first Jazz Game and I felt really guilty because it was the late game, but I wasn't ready to leave her over night with someone. So we thought she would be the only baby there, but I was determined to find another one so I wouldn't feel sooo guilty. Well she was one of five babies that I saw. Even though it was a late game she LOVED it. The whole first half she just watched and wouldn't move a muscle, and she did really well until like 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter. The next two days she was so tired and slept in really well....needless to say Weston said we were leaving her home the next time we go.

5 comments:

The Hoopes Family said...

I don't blame you for not leaving her. Avi still has not stayed anywhere without one of us being there and she is almost 2!!

Stan & Ash said...

hey i came across your blog on jessies and just thought i would tell ya your bby is so adorable! Glad to see you guys are doing well

ALL ABOUT US said...

she is SO cute!!!lets hang out!!

Keisha said...

Hey Deets! I'm glad to see you joined the blogging world. Just a warning: it is totally addicting. You all look great. I still need to meet your little one.

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

hey this is Kati Morphy(Labrum). I came across your blog through someone else's and I hope you don't mind me looking at it. Brynadee is so cute, and it looks like you guys are doing great! If you ever want to look at our blog it is peteandkati.blogspot.com