Tuesday, March 22

Fun nights

This is Brynadee dressing her self for bed. Weston then made her chant I am cornholeo.....not the best thing for a 2 year old to be saying....(but was very funny)!!!
She also thought she was very funny.
This is how I found the girls playing tonight in our closet with all the shoes.
They are getting to be good little friends and Brynadee can't wait for Bailee to get bigger and do big girl stuff with her. Dressed up in their Christmas jammies as princesses....Brynadee thinks she is ALWAYS a princess!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute! Glad you guys had fun at disney on ice and that your two girls are becoming good friends. I can't believe Bailee is grown up enough to walk. So fun! :)

Courtney & Cameron said...

your girls are so cute! I love that they play with each other I sure hope our girls will love to play with each other too. have a wonderful week.

Summerhays Family said...

Thanks for posting! I love the pics! Your girls are so precious and so adorable!