Friday, October 22

Birthday.

I just had to show the cute cake Brynadee made for me for my birthday. Shannon came and picked Brynadee up and took her to the store to pick out whatever she wanted to put on it. ( I was surprised that it wasn't princess stuff). She helped make the cake, then she helped Weston frost it....some for the cake, some for her....and so on. She had the most fun putting the presents and hearts on, she would even get a little extra frosting on her fingers. It was really fun to watch her be so excited about making. Thank you everyone for the gifts!!



4 comments:

Becky Pearson said...

SO cute, Kelly! Happy Bday ;) I love the pics of the girls in the sidebar- They are so adorable!

Kassi Luck said...

She was so funny at the party - she was just so excited!! Loved the cake!! Daysen told me at your house that he was so glad you guys were sharing the cake!! Then when we got home, he said " that was an awesome party mom, I am glad they let us come"

Courtney & Cameron said...

way cute cake! And I love the pics of the girls on the left side of your blog so pretty.

Veronica and TJ said...

That is a cute cake! Happy late Birthday:)