Sunday, August 22

Brynadee turned 2!!

Well my little baby turned 2 on thursday. She is such a BIG girl now, I think she seems more grown up since she has a little sister but I still can't believe she is already 2.

Our cute little chubba a day old.
I just had to throw this picture in. Her Grandma Deets gave her an outfit with these sunglasses and she thinks she is pretty neat stuff.

This was at breakfast on thursday. I didn't know how well she would do with blowing out her candles so I had her practice with her pancakes.( her favorite thing to eat)


She picked out her cake and when we got it out she thought that was her present. We would ask her what she was getting and she would say tinkerbell.



Singing happy birthday and blowing out her candles.
She got SO many fun toys and every morning she comes out and it is like she forgets that she had them. The look on face when she comes out and sees her little prinsess car and yo gabba gabba toy are priceless. Thank you everybody!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol I looooovvvee the sunglasses!! Such a cutie.. wish we could have been there for her birthday! Can't believe she's two!

Courtney & Cameron said...

Good idea to have her practice blowing the candles i'll have to try that one when Takoma turns 2. I love the outfit with the sunglasses way cute!! and I just love the Tinkerbell cake it looks like she had a great b-day. Happy Birthday Brynadee!!!!