Monday, May 10

I give UP!!!

Well if one more sickness or anything goes wrong I might go CRAZY!!!! In like February Weston got phenomia(?) and was sick for two weeks, he luckily got rid of that just in time for Bailee to get here, then last week Brynadee had the flu and still having blow-outs.
On Saturday Weston and I were on a motorcycle ride and he thought he got bit or stung by something, but we couldn't find any kind of bug.....well his leg just kept getting bigger and bigger so while we were out at my parents for dinner and he was showing everyone and by this time it was huge, red and on fire....so my family convinced me to make Weston go to the Emergency Room and come to find out he never got bit by anything, he has what is called mersa(?) and it just this bacteria that we all carry, but his body just reacted to it...so for everyone that understand medical crap he has a staff infection in his leg. It was too far along that he can't just take an oral antibiotic, instead he gets to go in for a couple of days and every 12 hours he has to get IV antibiotics.......FUN FUN!!!!!

2 comments:

Veronica and TJ said...

That freaking sucks. I am so sorry you have been dealing with all that. I work for a dermatologist and we had a lady come in with Mersa and it was such a pain to treat. Tell Weston I am sorry.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kelli! I am so sorry! I wish I was up there to help out. I'm sorry for Weston and for you. It's hard on a mom and wife to go through that too. Keep us updated and if you need any help researching solutions, let me know. Our prayers are with you all :)