Monday, April 12

Meeting Great Grandma

This past weekend we went out to Salt Lake for a baby shower. Weston's cousin was having a baby shower so we went out to let everyone(mostly Great Grandma) see and meet Bailee for the first time. I was just going to ride out with Shannon and Mindy, but I convinced Weston to come. During the shower he took Brynadee to cabelas and i'm sure had a blast. When he got back we took pictures of them with Great Grandma Rosalie.

This is just a picture I took of Bailee that I had to put in!
Bailee Rose, with Great Grandma Rosalie


This is the only picture I got with Brynadee. She was having way too much fun exploring.
After the shower we took Brynadee to the Aquarium and she likes it even better than last time. Her favorite part by far is the new penguin exhibit. Later that night Weston took her swimming at the hotel and she couldn't get enough. She is going to be a water LOVER like her dad.


5 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

We need to take the kids to the swimming pool. Glad you had a good weekend!! I forget how much Weston's grandma looks a bit like Grandma Richins at first glance!

Anonymous said...

I bet grandma hancey loved seeing your cute kids!

Courtney & Cameron said...

Way cute pics! I'm glad your grandma got to see Bailee. All grandparents love babies. I'll have to take Takoma to the Aquarium sometime and see if she likes it. Glad you guys had a blast. Bailee is such a CUTIE!!!!

Becky Pearson said...

Kelly!
Congratulations with Bailee, she is adorable. Brynadee is so stinkin' cute too!! It's so fun to see your little family!!! Love ya, Becky

Veronica and TJ said...

Congrats on baby number two! We had our babies really close to each other. Thats so crazy. You have a beautiful family Kelli:)