Monday, March 29

Bailee is coming!!

Well today is the big DAY!!! I can't believe it is here. I was a complete wreck last night, not because I am scared or nervous, but yes because Chubbs won't be my only little chubbs. Weird I know. I had to go in and just watch her sleep last night. It is weird to think about our little family any different, but I'm sure after Bailee is here it will be weird then to think we didn't have her?!?! Well I guess wish me luck in a faster delivery than Brynadee's and I will keep you posted.....I am just wasting time this morning because I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep(imagine that).

6 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

I totally see why you couldn't sleep. Everything that you are comfortable with is about ready to change, but it is a good change :) I hope things go well today! Can't wait to see pictures of her!!!

lindseyhackford said...

I'm so excited for you! She will be so precious and i'm sure Brynadee will be so good with her! Let me know if you need anything else. If I don't hear from you I will see you on Friday! Good Luck!

Mindy said...

Good luck today! I'm excited to see pictures of this sweet little one :)

melissa said...

I was worried about the change to two kids too but it is really fun. I didn't really think about this until the nurse at the hospital told me adding another member to the family changes every relationship..it's so true but totally worth it. Good luck.

Courtney & Cameron said...

Cameron just showed me a pic that weston sent and she is precious!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and Brynadee is going to love Bailee so much and be a great big sister!! If you need anything let me know. We moving back to Vernal this Friday and I'm going to be staying there for a whole week while Cameron is going to class in orem. So if you need something don't hesitate to call!!!

Kay's said...

Good Luck!! How exciting, you will love having two little ones we LOVE it and there good friends!!