Sunday, November 15

Camping!!

I had to throw this picture in....I was doing my hair this week and she came in to see what I doing and her potty is her favorite chair, so she had found a brochure weston got somewhere and came in to read!!! Like Daddy, like Daughter.
We went camping up at my grandpa's cabin this past weekend, and Brynadee had a BLAST in the snow. This isn't her first winter, but she didn't really play in it last year. Brynadee, Dax, and Daysen got pulled on sleds behind four-wheelers and they thought it was the best thing ever.





1 comment:

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

hahaha that is so cute of Brynadee sitting on her potty and reading!! They keep you on their toes, don't they? Hope your pregnancy is going well! We will be in Vernal all of next week so it would be fun to get together with you guys!